1. Connect everyday to your higher power. This is where we receive our energy, insights and guidance. Spend time each day being still. Think of this as recharging your battery. If this is difficult, start with five minutes and increase your time each week. Eventually, you will not want to live your life without this. We cannot hear if we don not go within. Consider this sacred time and allow no interruptions.
2. Give yourself a high level of self care. This includes eating nourishing foods, exercising, meditation and playtime. When you take care of yourself first, you will have more energy, as well as, a higher quality energy.
3. Remove all clutter from your life. This includes inner and outer clutter. Clear your drawers, closets and homes of unwanted energy draining stuff! Clear out people who are energy vampires. Say no more often. Say no to the engagements, volunteer activities and favors that bring you no joy. Do this without guilt. The cleaner and clearer you become, the more efficient and effective you will run. Journaling each day can also clear the inner you out.
4. Keep yourself in integrity. In other words, be true to yourself. Do not lie to yourself. Do not gossip or judge. Do your best in all situations. Be aware. Ask yourself, am I acting from a place of love? Respond, don't react.
5. Be with people who support you. Let go of those you no longer feel connected to. Get out of the drama, and into the growth.
6. Play. Spend time each week doing something you enjoy. Alone if possible. Go to a park, write, draw or golf. Live life! Don't just exist. Refocus on what you enjoy. Realize the value of recharging.
7. Remember who you are! We are not humans with a spirit. We are spirit, experiencing being physical. We can create anything, be anything and do anything. Nothing is impossible.
8. What is your vision for your life? What do you feel passionate about? What would you like to contribute to the world? What would you like for everyone to have? If you could live any way you wanted, what would it look like? What would it feel like? Write this down in great detail. What are you doing? Who are you being? What are the qualities of your being?
9. What actions do you need to take to bring this into reality? What do you need to let go of in order to make space for this? How great does it feel to have direction?
10. Be this person you see, right now. Do not wait until you think all the conditions are perfect. By being this person now, you will bring into your reality, that which you choose to create.