Thursday, April 21, 2005
2. Give yourself a high level of self care. This includes eating nourishing foods, exercising, meditation and playtime. When you take care of yourself first, you will have more energy, as well as, a higher quality energy.
3. Remove all clutter from your life. This includes inner and outer clutter. Clear your drawers, closets and homes of unwanted energy draining stuff! Clear out people who are energy vampires. Say no more often. Say no to the engagements, volunteer activities and favors that bring you no joy. Do this without guilt. The cleaner and clearer you become, the more efficient and effective you will run. Journaling each day can also clear the inner you out.
4. Keep yourself in integrity. In other words, be true to yourself. Do not lie to yourself. Do not gossip or judge. Do your best in all situations. Be aware. Ask yourself, am I acting from a place of love? Respond, don't react.
5. Be with people who support you. Let go of those you no longer feel connected to. Get out of the drama, and into the growth.
6. Play. Spend time each week doing something you enjoy. Alone if possible. Go to a park, write, draw or golf. Live life! Don't just exist. Refocus on what you enjoy. Realize the value of recharging.
7. Remember who you are! We are not humans with a spirit. We are spirit, experiencing being physical. We can create anything, be anything and do anything. Nothing is impossible.
8. What is your vision for your life? What do you feel passionate about? What would you like to contribute to the world? What would you like for everyone to have? If you could live any way you wanted, what would it look like? What would it feel like? Write this down in great detail. What are you doing? Who are you being? What are the qualities of your being?
9. What actions do you need to take to bring this into reality? What do you need to let go of in order to make space for this? How great does it feel to have direction?
10. Be this person you see, right now. Do not wait until you think all the conditions are perfect. By being this person now, you will bring into your reality, that which you choose to create.
Wednesday, April 20, 2005
Pope Benedict XVI suffered 1991 brain hemorrhage -- CNN
Pope Benedict XVI -- Wikipedia
Quotes by Pope Benedict XVI -- Desert Sun
Book by Pope Benedict XVI - God and the World
From Hitler Youth to the Vatican -- Guardian
According to Ellie's World: The new pope is more of the same. He's conservative ... but he's old and will serve a short term as prophecy dictates after which one final pope comes to the world stage. April 20 is the anniversary of Hitler's birth. Interesting that Ratzinger comes from Germany ... curiouser and curiouser. Ratzinger was a Nazi soldier until 1945. Ratzinger chose the name Pope Benedict XIV.
Papal Prophecy and St. Malachy - Prophecy #9
- The Glory of the Olive. The Order of St. Benedict has said this Pope will come from their order. It is interesting that Jesus gave his apocalyptic prophecy about the end of time from the Mount of Olives. This Pope will reign during the beginning of the tribulation Jesus spoke of. The 111th prophesy is "Gloria Olivae" (The Glory of the Olive). The Order of Saint Benedict has claimed that this pope will come from their ranks. Saint Benedict himself prophesied that before the end of the world his Order, known also as the Olivetans, will triumphantly lead the Catholic Church in its fight against evil.
Link found at Ellie's World