1. Focus on daily behavior as opposed to results.
2. Prepare your meals before it is time to eat and eat before you get hungry.
3. Drink at least 64 ounces of water per day.
4. Eat at least 5 balanced meals or snacks per day.
5. Eat every 3-4 hours.
6. Do not skip meals
7. Eat foods high in fiber.
8. Eliminate junk food such as fast foods, foods high in saturated fats
9. Supplement with a multivitamin mineral.
10. Keep a meal journal
11. Smile. Breath. Relax. Enjoy.
Link found at Solid to the Core