Tuesday, May 27, 2003

Don't believe everything that you read

Buenos Aires - An Argentinian women's magazine had to publish an apology after issuing advice which caused more than 100 microwave ovens to explode. Claudia magazine said women could restore old bottles of nail varnish by putting them in a microwave oven for three minutes. But many of the women who tried it found the chemical reaction caused their microwave ovens to explode. - Ananova.com Link found at IOL.com.za >>Full story...

No comments: